Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Worlds biggest BBQ

http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html

Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
PeterLucas > wrote:

> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>
> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

<lol> That first pic is a bit gruesome! ;-D
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:13:03 -0600, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article > ,
> PeterLucas > wrote:
>
>> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>>
>> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
>> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas

><lol> That first pic is a bit gruesome! ;-D

Where are the bbq nazis trying to tell them it's not real bbq?
There's not an offset bbq in the bunch.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-B51A13.23130326102008
@news.giganews.com:

> In article > ,
> PeterLucas > wrote:
>
>> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>>
>> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
>> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas

> <lol> That first pic is a bit gruesome! ;-D

Ya gotta love the name of it though!!

"Every critter walking goes to the barbecue" :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
PeterLucas > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-B51A13.23130326102008
> @news.giganews.com:
>
> > In article > ,
> > PeterLucas > wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
> >>
> >> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
> >> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"
> >>

> >> --
> >> Peter Lucas

> > <lol> That first pic is a bit gruesome! ;-D

> Ya gotta love the name of it though!!
>
> "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue" :-)

Indeed...
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote:

> Where are the bbq nazis trying to tell them it's not real bbq?
> There's not an offset bbq in the bunch.

You're knowledge of BBQ is about the same as any
other subject: Zero.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterLucas wrote:
> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>
> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"

So, *there's* the beef we've been looking for!
28 tonnes - that's gonna take a bit of sauce...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 26 Oct 2008 07:08:24p, PeterLucas told us...

> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>
> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"

Would that be "goes to" or "ends up in"?

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Monday, 10(X)/27(XXVII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
2wks 16hrs 35mins
URA Redneck if your funeral has more
pickup trucks than cars.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
5.247:

> On Sun 26 Oct 2008 07:08:24p, PeterLucas told us...
>
>> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>>
>> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
>> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"

> Would that be "goes to" or "ends up in"?

Another rough translation is .... Anything that walks ends up on the grill.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Bell > wrote in news:i7kNk.4419$x%.2010
@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com:

> PeterLucas wrote:
>> http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...7153-1,00.html
>>
>> Called "Todo bicho que camina va al asador", the event name translates
>> into English as "Every critter walking goes to the barbecue"

> So, *there's* the beef we've been looking for!
> 28 tonnes - that's gonna take a bit of sauce...

And a whole lot of baked potatos, and gravy :-)