The Old Bear

Default POLL: Favorite baking gadget

http://ww2.kingarthurflour.com/cgibi...54259411401642
>>8

>Hmmm. That doesn't work for me -- it defaults to their home page.
>Their search engine doesn't find anything under "dough whisk".

Alan:

It's King Arthur item number 5568

Dough Whisk (5568)

Experienced bread bakers rely on this sturdy, 15-inch, wood-handled
brodpisker, or Dough Whisk, for everything from the stiffest bread
dough to the most delicate pancake or muffin batter. We've sold
thousands of these whisks over the years; we use them at our national
bread-baking classes, and once folks see how they work, they just
have to have one! We now offer this whisk with our centuries old
King Arthur logo.

$9.95 US + s/h

You should be able to find it by item number or by searching for "whisk"
under "bread baking" using the web site catalog word search feature.

Truly a fine classic baker's tool.

Cheers,
The Old Bear

Marcus

The wife !!!!.

--
Regards
Marcus

matt s

Without a doubt, my bench scraper (dough knife) is the best tool I
have. It is great for handling wet dough, essential for cleaning my
work surface (from baking or from other kitchen endeavors). I keep it
out while cooking meals, using it to scoop up and carry chopped
ingredients to the stove, to clean of my cutting board, and to scoop
up spills. Get one...Matt