Anon

Default gluten free

Hi We also have a gluten intolerant friend. Do remember or check when
you bake or cook because wheat flour is in alot of stuff ie oxo though
the knors are ok. it has taken me ages to get my head around it but now
enjoy coming up with stuff. Doves do a good range of flour, I made mince
pies last year with gram flour, It was slightly harder to work with but
other than that it was fine.
Lorraine