MOM PEAGRAM

Default Baking with Julia

I just ordered Baking with Julia used through Amazon.ca for only $30 plus
shipping and I already received $42 back for books I sold. So, it worked
out great! Can't wait to get the book!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/187.4/145

Cindy Fuller

In article >,
"MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote:

> I just ordered Baking with Julia used through Amazon.ca for only $30 plus
> shipping and I already received $42 back for books I sold. So, it worked
> out great! Can't wait to get the book!

Helen,

If you have a pound of butter and a dozen eggs lying around the house
when the book arrives, you have to make the brioche tart therein. I
took it to Christmas dinner and it was a most impressive dessert. Even
the vegans in the group devoured it.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me
MOM PEAGRAM

Oh, sounds good, but.... I'm on weigh****chers!

"Cindy Fuller" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote:
>
> > I just ordered Baking with Julia used through Amazon.ca for only $30

plus
> > shipping and I already received $42 back for books I sold. So, it

worked
> > out great! Can't wait to get the book!

> Helen,
>
> If you have a pound of butter and a dozen eggs lying around the house
> when the book arrives, you have to make the brioche tart therein. I
> took it to Christmas dinner and it was a most impressive dessert. Even
> the vegans in the group devoured it.
>
> Cindy
>
> --
> C.J. Fuller
>
> Delete the obvious to email me

Dutchess

"MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote in message
> Oh, sounds good, but.... I'm on weigh****chers!
>
> "Cindy Fuller" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote:
> >
> > > I just ordered Baking with Julia used through Amazon.ca for only $30

> plus
> > > shipping and I already received $42 back for books I sold. So, it

> worked
> > > out great! Can't wait to get the book!

> > Helen,
> >
> > If you have a pound of butter and a dozen eggs lying around the house
> > when the book arrives, you have to make the brioche tart therein. I
> > took it to Christmas dinner and it was a most impressive dessert. Even
> > the vegans in the group devoured it.
> >
> > Cindy
> >
> > --
> > C.J. Fuller
> >
> > Delete the obvious to email me

And also the Challah..... So impressive and soooo good.
Dutchess

MH

"Cindy Fuller" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote:
>
> > I just ordered Baking with Julia used through Amazon.ca for only $30

plus
> > shipping and I already received $42 back for books I sold. So, it

worked
> > out great! Can't wait to get the book!

> Helen,
>
> If you have a pound of butter and a dozen eggs lying around the house
> when the book arrives, you have to make the brioche tart therein. I
> took it to Christmas dinner and it was a most impressive dessert. Even
> the vegans in the group devoured it.
>
> Cindy

I agree! I love many of the recipes in the book, it's one of my favorites.

Martha

MOM PEAGRAM

"MH" > wrote in message

> "Cindy Fuller" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote:
> >
> > > I just ordered Baking with Julia used through Amazon.ca for only $30

> plus
> > > shipping and I already received $42 back for books I sold. So, it

> worked
> > > out great! Can't wait to get the book!

> > Helen,
> >
> > If you have a pound of butter and a dozen eggs lying around the house
> > when the book arrives, you have to make the brioche tart therein. I
> > took it to Christmas dinner and it was a most impressive dessert. Even
> > the vegans in the group devoured it.
> >
> > Cindy
> >

> I agree! I love many of the recipes in the book, it's one of my favorites.
>
> Martha

I'ts a book I wanted after watching her show with Steve Sullivan and trying
a recipe from the show posted from the book. It's well worth the money and
I found out when I got it that it's a first edition too!

Steve the Sauropodman

"MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote in message >...
> "MH" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Cindy Fuller" > wrote in message

> plus

> worked
> > >
> > > Helen,
> > >
> > > If you have a pound of butter and a dozen eggs lying around the house
> > > when the book arrives, you have to make the brioche tart therein. I
> > > took it to Christmas dinner and it was a most impressive dessert. Even
> > > the vegans in the group devoured it.
> > >
> > > Cindy
> > >

> > I agree! I love many of the recipes in the book, it's one of my favorites.
> >
> > Martha
> >

> I'ts a book I wanted after watching her show with Steve Sullivan and trying
> a recipe from the show posted from the book. It's well worth the money and
> I found out when I got it that it's a first edition too!

The pie crust recipe is fantastic, too. I've always struggled with
homemade crusts, but since trying Julia's they come out perfect
everytime.
MOM PEAGRAM

"Steve the Sauropodman" > wrote in message
om...
> "MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote in message

$30
> > plus

> > worked

house

Even

> > > I agree! I love many of the recipes in the book, it's one of my

favorites.

> > > Martha
> > >

> > I'ts a book I wanted after watching her show with Steve Sullivan and

trying
> > a recipe from the show posted from the book. It's well worth the money

and
> > I found out when I got it that it's a first edition too!

> The pie crust recipe is fantastic, too. I've always struggled with
> homemade crusts, but since trying Julia's they come out perfect
> everytime.

I've thought about trying it but.... then I'd eat the pie! I'm on WW and my
hubby's cutting back, so not too many pies.

Steve the Sauropodman

"MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote in message >...
> "Steve the Sauropodman" > wrote in message
> om...

> $30
> plus

> worked

> house

> Even

> favorites.

> > > I'ts a book I wanted after watching her show with Steve Sullivan and

> trying
> > > a recipe from the show posted from the book. It's well worth the money

> and
> > > I found out when I got it that it's a first edition too!

> > The pie crust recipe is fantastic, too. I've always struggled with
> > homemade crusts, but since trying Julia's they come out perfect
> > everytime.

> I've thought about trying it but.... then I'd eat the pie! I'm on WW and my
> hubby's cutting back, so not too many pies.

I understand. The recipe makes 4-5 crusts, and they keep well in the
fridge, to. My wife and I "love" pecan pie. The combination of
Julia's easy crust, and the simplicity of a bourbon pecan pie
filling...aarrrgggghhh...my belt's getting tight just thinking about
it.

Seriously, it wonderful for the holidays!

Cheers
MOM PEAGRAM

"Steve the Sauropodman" > wrote in message
om...
> "MOM PEAGRAM" > wrote in message

> > "Steve the Sauropodman" > wrote in message
> > om...

only
> > $30
> > plus

So, it
> > worked

> > house

therein. I

dessert.
> > Even

> > favorites.

> > trying

money
> > and
> > >
> > > The pie crust recipe is fantastic, too. I've always struggled with
> > > homemade crusts, but since trying Julia's they come out perfect
> > > everytime.

> > I've thought about trying it but.... then I'd eat the pie! I'm on WW

and my
> > hubby's cutting back, so not too many pies.

> I understand. The recipe makes 4-5 crusts, and they keep well in the
> fridge, to. My wife and I "love" pecan pie. The combination of
> Julia's easy crust, and the simplicity of a bourbon pecan pie
> filling...aarrrgggghhh...my belt's getting tight just thinking about
> it.
>
> Seriously, it wonderful for the holidays!
>
> Cheers

I made all the pies for last Christmas, but this year I'll be in England
with my step daughter and family. So, although I looove pecan pie, I won't
make it. At the moment I'm trying to avoid making Rhubarb pie. Yum!

Jane Lumley

>I made all the pies for last Christmas, but this year I'll be in England
>with my step daughter and family. So, although I looove pecan pie, I won't
>make it.

We like it in England too, you know . But we like mince pies even
more.
--
Jane Lumley
MOM PEAGRAM

"Jane Lumley" > wrote in message
> >I made all the pies for last Christmas, but this year I'll be in England
> >with my step daughter and family. So, although I looove pecan pie, I

won't
> >make it.

> We like it in England too, you know . But we like mince pies even
> more.
> --
> Jane Lumley

I know that! ;-)) I's English! <grin > I make all our own mincemeat,
Branston, picallili, pickled onions and mince tarts! I make a Christmas
pudding too, but I don't have any it's just too rich for me. But most of
the stuff I make, you just can't get here in Canada except at a horrendous
price if you can find it at all.

"Julie & Julia", Julia Child, Meryl Streep and Rachel Khoo [email protected] General Cooking 30 04-12-2012 08:42 PM
Julie and Julia: Favorite Julia Child Recipes? Karen MacInerney General Cooking 8 08-01-2006 03:35 PM
Baking with Julia MOM PEAGRAM Baking 1 05-04-2004 01:30 AM
FA:Baking with Julia new magananda Marketplace 0 11-03-2004 01:10 AM
Julia Child's, "Baking with JC"...any good? shipwreck Baking 5 27-10-2003 08:58 PM