Sheila J

Default HELP-cookie molds

Hello:

Does anyone know the best way to get shortbread out of a clay cookie mold?

HELP!

Cheers,
Sheila J
Eric Jorgensen

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:47:13 GMT
Sheila J > wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Does anyone know the best way to get shortbread out of a clay cookie
> mold?

I don't think there is a best way. I think clay cookie molds are
intended to be hung on the wall.
Eric Jorgensen

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:47:13 GMT
Sheila J > wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Does anyone know the best way to get shortbread out of a clay cookie
> mold?

I don't think there is a best way. I think clay cookie molds are
intended to be hung on the wall.
Sheila J

Eric Jorgensen wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:47:13 GMT
> Sheila J > wrote:
>

>>Hello:
>>
>>Does anyone know the best way to get shortbread out of a clay cookie
>>mold?

> I don't think there is a best way. I think clay cookie molds are
> intended to be hung on the wall.

Well, that made me laugh. I think may be the best way as I have now
wasted 2 pans of shortbread.
Mary

I have a large mold that holds a shortbread about 8" round, and have
found that if I grease it very well with shortening it will come out
just fine. Without a rather thick layer of shortening I have to pick
out the shortbread in chunks and enjoy the crumbly pieces of a ruined
shortbread, or wait until the whole thing cools and then soak it in the
sink!