Kwiter

Default Mamoul Cookie Molds?

Hello folks, anyone know a source for instructions on making Mamoul
cookie molds? Arey coated with Oil or not? I just ran my wife's thru
the Dish washer and it seems they are now "TOO CLEAN" I think there was
some typ coating on them, I assume an oil rub of some type to avoid
toxicity as balls of the cookie dough are pressed into them to give the
design.

Best type of wood to use?

Thanks

To those scratching their heads wondering what Mamoul cookies are they
are an Arabic Cookie made from Farina/Cream of Wheat and filled with
Dates or nuts, very yummy but finding molds is sometimes a hassle even
here in Brooklyn NY where there's many Arabic Stores on Atlantic
Avenue.

http://www.cafepress.com/ohkwari
http://wishe.webhop.org

Windmill Cookie Molds Brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 10-12-2011 03:48 AM
What to do with cookie molds? Jenn Ridley Baking 4 03-06-2005 10:58 PM
Mamoul Cookie Molds? Kwiter General Cooking 3 06-01-2005 10:58 AM
HELP-cookie molds Sheila J Baking 4 02-12-2004 01:55 PM
Brown Bag cookie molds Priscilla Baking 3 27-11-2004 01:24 AM