John C

Default Graham flour

Coffee can brown bread

What is Graham Flour? What can I substitute for it?

Richard Kaszeta

"John C" > writes:

> Coffee can brown bread
>
> What is Graham Flour? What can I substitute for it?

It's a coarser milled whole wheat flour. You can usually substitute
regular whole wheat flour.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
BRevere

Graham flour is whole wheat flour that is a bit coarser grind than regular
whole wheat flour. You can use regular whole wheat flour, but the texture
of the final product may be a bit different.

Barb
"John C" > wrote in message
> Coffee can brown bread
>
> What is Graham Flour? What can I substitute for it?

Peggy

If it's a sweet recipe, I've substituted graham cracker crumbs and reduced
the sugar added

"Richard Kaszeta" > wrote in message
> "John C" > writes:
>
> > Coffee can brown bread
> >
> > What is Graham Flour? What can I substitute for it?

> It's a coarser milled whole wheat flour. You can usually substitute
> regular whole wheat flour.
>

> --
> Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich

Graham Flour--finally a good answer re what it is Jean B.[_1_] General Cooking 3 20-11-2012 04:02 AM
corn flour versus wheat flour Sky General Cooking 0 11-05-2009 06:22 PM
corn flour versus wheat flour jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 0 10-05-2009 12:15 PM
Graham flour KIS1411 General Cooking 3 11-12-2004 12:21 AM
Graham flour KIS1411 General Cooking 2 10-12-2004 03:32 AM