sandy

Default Braun food processor.

Hi! everyone,
I just got a Braun food processor as a gift,,,,,,,it does come with
instructions on how to put it together,,,,,,,but is there a site out there
that teaches how to use it,,,,,,any recipes,,,,,,how-to's,,,,,,,,,,....
Any help would be appreciated.
Sandy

Vox Humana

"sandy" > wrote in message
> Hi! everyone,
> I just got a Braun food processor as a gift,,,,,,,it does come with
> instructions on how to put it together,,,,,,,but is there a site out there
> that teaches how to use it,,,,,,any recipes,,,,,,how-to's,,,,,,,,,,....
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Sandy

I have had a Braun PF for years and really love it. Mine came with a
cookbook (in about 5 languages!) that covered the basics. Even if you don't
actually make the food, it is a good idea to skim the cookbook as it
illustrates the use of the various attachment. The short story, for me, is
that I use the metal blade for about 98% of the time. If you haven't used a
FP, then it will take a little practice to get a feel for the machine. The
disks are fairly self explanatory. They slice, grate, and shred. I
frequently use mine for yeast dough and for pastry (I did both yesterday.)

If your machine didn't come with a cookbook, then you can find a general FP
cookbook at larger bookstores. It would be with the other cookbooks and is
usually grouped with the "appliance cookbooks." You can also get "The Food
Processor Bible" and "Process This" from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...lance&n=885454

Starmix food processor (Crossposted to rec.food.equipment) [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-01-2014 06:51 AM
One serious food processor Mark Thorson General Cooking 2 11-08-2012 11:49 AM
Best food processor j h General Cooking 1 28-09-2010 06:41 PM
Food processor help kate Preserving 7 04-07-2006 02:21 PM
Which Food Processor? Damsel General Cooking 57 13-07-2005 03:42 PM