Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default One serious food processor

On 2012-08-10, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> It looks like it's all metal castings -- no plastic.
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/160861121816

Having some experience w/ ebay, I'd say it's a pig in a poke. Pretty
much zero info is provided and the pics are suspiciously vague, at
best. I wouldn't touch it with yer $$$.

nb

--
"Do you recognize me? No!
....cuz I don't work here"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

It looks like it's all metal castings -- no plastic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160861121816
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Aug 2012 22:09:52 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2012-08-10, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>> It looks like it's all metal castings -- no plastic.
>>
>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/160861121816

>Having some experience w/ ebay, I'd say it's a pig in a poke. Pretty
>much zero info is provided and the pics are suspiciously vague, at
>best. I wouldn't touch it with yer $$$.

It *is* a bit of a pig in a poke----- but if I was in the market, I'd
be weighing my options. The seller is a newby and it is possible they
just don't know how the lack of info makes it look shady.

I'd email them and ask a question-- If I got an answer, I'd probably
go for it. [*if* I wanted an industrial blender, and was within
driving distance of Union, SC]

Jim