Nora

Default Wilton cookie mixes - need directions!!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this - I was given a
Wilton cookie making kit complete with prepared cookie mix and
frosting mix - but the directions were missing from the can. I have
used these before but can't remember what to add, it is usually .5 cup
water or something like that. I called the 800# on the can and they
said they don't make that product anymore, their webpage was no help -
any answers out there? Nora
Ace

> Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this - I was given a
> Wilton cookie making kit complete with prepared cookie mix and
> frosting mix - but the directions were missing from the can. I have
> used these before but can't remember what to add, it is usually .5 cup
> water or something like that. I called the 800# on the can and they
> said they don't make that product anymore, their webpage was no help -
> any answers out there? Nora

Hi Nora!

I couldn't find anything on the web. Try posting your question in
alt.cookies.yum.yum.yum. Maybe someone there can help.

Ace
Nora

Thanks Ace! Good news however, and I feel I have to post this to
credit the Wilton Company - The customer service rep who took my
original call and couldn't help me also took my number in case she
found out anything more about the product.... well, a day later she
called back with the instructions! I had originally been bummed by
their lack of service but now feel they are a great company.... anyway
have a great day, I'm off to bake my cookies!

Nora