Nora

Default Wilton cookie mixes - need directions!!!

Thanks Ace! Good news however, and I feel I have to post this to
credit the Wilton Company - The customer service rep who took my
original call and couldn't help me also took my number in case she
found out anything more about the product.... well, a day later she
called back with the instructions! I had originally been bummed by
their lack of service but now feel they are a great company.... anyway
have a great day, I'm off to bake my cookies!

Nora