Old 09-12-2003, 11:12 PM
Adam Ben Nalois

Default I just baked my balls

Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden brown.

This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !

What can I do ?

Advice : Never stay near the oven, your genitals may be baked,too !

Old 10-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Pennyaline

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote:
Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden
brown.

This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !

What can I do ?

Lay off the dry rub from now on.

Old 10-12-2003, 03:15 AM
pheasant

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote in message
m...
Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden

brown.

This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !

What can I do ?

Peel 'em, salt & pepper, you've got baked Rocky Mountain oysters. I prefer
the deep fried ones myself. More calories, and the flatus after a few beers
will peel paint. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 24-12-2003, 01:39 PM
BettyJo

Eat them you dumb ass fool.
From your message you couldn't use them for anything else.

Maybe if you could find a female you wouldn't leave dumb ass messsages
like this. Since you are such a losser, why don't you find a dog or
cat as a companion if if girls won;t have anything to do with you.

Old 24-12-2003, 03:49 PM
Eric d'Entremont

wink
Betty Jo
I don't think he has any to use well before that post..
Have a happy and safe holiday season
Eric
"BettyJo" wrote in message
Eat them you dumb ass fool.
From your message you couldn't use them for anything else.

wrote:

Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden

brown.

This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !

What can I do ?

Advice : Never stay near the oven, your genitals may be baked,too !

Baked Cheese Balls Carolyn Ranker Recipes (moderated) 0 13-12-2007 01:45 AM
Baked Clam Balls Duckie Recipes 0 03-07-2005 05:29 PM
herbed baked ricotta and baked cottage cheese Hoges in WA General Cooking 0 06-05-2004 02:45 PM
baked ricotta and baked cottage cheese Hoges in WA Baking 0 06-05-2004 12:52 PM