FoodBanter.com

-   -   I just baked my balls (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/242-i-just-baked-my.html)

Adam Ben Nalois 09-12-2003 11:12 PM

I just baked my balls

Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden brown.

This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !

What can I do ?

Advice : Never stay near the oven, your genitals may be baked,too !

Pennyaline 10-12-2003 01:17 AM

I just baked my balls

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote:
> Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden
> brown.
>
> This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !
>
> What can I do ?

Lay off the dry rub from now on.

pheasant 10-12-2003 03:15 AM

I just baked my balls

"Adam Ben Nalois" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden

brown.

> This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !
>
> What can I do ?

Peel 'em, salt & pepper, you've got baked Rocky Mountain oysters. I prefer
the deep fried ones myself. More calories, and the flatus after a few beers
will peel paint. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BettyJo 24-12-2003 01:39 PM

I just baked my balls

Eat them you dumb ass fool.
From your message you couldn't use them for anything else.

Maybe if you could find a female you wouldn't leave dumb ass messsages
like this. Since you are such a losser, why don't you find a dog or
cat as a companion if if girls won;t have anything to do with you.

Eric d'Entremont 24-12-2003 03:49 PM

I just baked my balls

<wink>
Betty Jo
I don't think he has any to use well before that post..
Have a happy and safe holiday season
Eric