Adam Ben Nalois

Default I just baked my balls

Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden brown.

This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !

What can I do ?

Advice : Never stay near the oven, your genitals may be baked,too !
Pennyaline

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote:
> Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden
> brown.
>
> This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !
>
> What can I do ?

Lay off the dry rub from now on.

pheasant

"Adam Ben Nalois" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden

brown.

> This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !
>
> What can I do ?

Peel 'em, salt & pepper, you've got baked Rocky Mountain oysters. I prefer
the deep fried ones myself. More calories, and the flatus after a few beers
will peel paint. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BettyJo

Eat them you dumb ass fool.
From your message you couldn't use them for anything else.

Maybe if you could find a female you wouldn't leave dumb ass messsages
like this. Since you are such a losser, why don't you find a dog or
cat as a companion if if girls won;t have anything to do with you.

On 9 Dec 2003 15:12:24 -0800, (Adam Ben Nalois)
wrote:

>Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden brown.
>
>This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !
>
>What can I do ?
>
>Advice : Never stay near the oven, your genitals may be baked,too !

Eric d'Entremont

<wink>
Betty Jo
I don't think he has any to use well before that post..
Have a happy and safe holiday season
Eric
"BettyJo" > wrote in message
> Eat them you dumb ass fool.
> From your message you couldn't use them for anything else.
>
> Maybe if you could find a female you wouldn't leave dumb ass messsages
> like this. Since you are such a losser, why don't you find a dog or
> cat as a companion if if girls won;t have anything to do with you.
>

> On 9 Dec 2003 15:12:24 -0800, (Adam Ben Nalois)
> wrote:
>
> >Oh no ! I was too near to the oven and now my genitlas are baked golden

brown.

> >This is a catastrophe ! My precious genitals are just meat now !
> >
> >What can I do ?
> >
> >Advice : Never stay near the oven, your genitals may be baked,too !

Baked Cheese Balls Carolyn Ranker Recipes (moderated) 0 13-12-2007 01:45 AM
Baked Clam Balls Duckie ® Recipes 0 03-07-2005 05:29 PM
herbed baked ricotta and baked cottage cheese Hoges in WA General Cooking 0 06-05-2004 02:45 PM
baked ricotta and baked cottage cheese Hoges in WA Baking 0 06-05-2004 12:52 PM