Posted to alt.food.asian

Default You Coconut Juice

Hi. Here in Los Angeles I've found cans of young coconut juice at the
99 cent store. I've seen two brands, both made in Thailand. I like them
both but I think I'd prefer them without the added sugar. I'm therefore
wondering if there are any brands that don't add any sweetners. Thanks

Member

O.N.E. Coconut water brings the nutrients and fresh taste of young green coconut water into our homes. I stayed in Malaysia for 3 years and coconut juice is something that's always part of my daily health regimen. There was a time when I had urinary tract infection and a local elderly advised me to go on a coconut juice fast for a day.

It was indeed effective. When I woke up the next day after my day of fasting, I felt better. Coconut water is different from coconut milk that you get from piña colada. The milk is made from the meat of the coconut while the water is what you get when you open a green young coconut. You can drink water directly from the coconut husk. The taste of the water is a little sweet and with a tinge of sourness but always refreshing....

Thanks !
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to kattima
Post

Try some coconut water brands like Vita Coco or Zico. They have various flavors. Besides, it's a very healthy drink, full of potassium.
__________________
Budget hotels in chennai | Ooty
Member

uhmmm, try to buy the pearl royal or pum young.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylamar View Post
Hi. Here in Los Angeles I've found cans of young coconut juice at the
99 cent store. I've seen two brands, both made in Thailand. I like them
both but I think I'd prefer them without the added sugar. I'm therefore
wondering if there are any brands that don't add any sweetners. Thanks
Hi,
You can try "Harvest Bay",it is my choice,i don't like "Zico" it has a sweet after taste.
If you want a funky taste the go for the "Nirvana".

Clenbuterol

Last edited by Clenbut : 26-02-2011 at 04:49 AM

Member

Coconut juice, as long as it clear (meaning it is good), has tons of benefits!
"Coconut Water is very similar in pH to the blood. And very similar to cell salts. When the system is under stress, when a person is bed ridden or very sick, the water from young coconuts is one of the only things that can "revive them" and help them recover. When someone is extremely acidic in body pH, when they are bed ridden and not doing very well etc.
Member

Coconut water is different from coconut milk that you get from piña colada. The milk is made from the meat of the coconut while the water is what you get when you open a green young coconut. You can drink water directly from the coconut husk.
Member

I also like Coconut juice its best for health.
I really like it.
Member

Try some coconut water brands like Vita Coco or Zico. They have various flavors. Besides, it's a very healthy drink, full of potassium
__________________
Kitchen cabinet hardware
Member

I prefer Vita Coco for coconut juice and i think it is best

Member

I think Zico would be the best option.
Know how to prepare the best Food and Recipes

Coconut JUICE is NOT coconut MILK!! John Kuthe[_4_] General Cooking 79 14-08-2011 01:00 AM
Blend Young Coconut Juice & Meat For A Delicious Healthful Tropical Drink mark General Cooking 1 07-03-2006 06:00 AM
Coconut Juice loraine General Cooking 35 09-05-2005 12:01 PM
Coconut Juice, Coconut Milk Old Magic1 Recipes (moderated) 0 02-03-2005 05:52 AM
Coconut Juice, Coconut Milk Old Magic1 Recipes (moderated) 0 02-03-2005 05:52 AM