Marc Butler

Default Lobster Apology

Hi Guys,

Sorry for posting my silly question last week. I was reading through a book
on internet marketing as I did a few years ago, 1999, and posted a few
messages. After receiving such negative remarks, I remember why I haven't
done anything like that since 1999. And I will never do anything like it
again. I should always remember to think before doing.

I did hear back right away from alt.food.wine and I posted an apology on
that site and those guys seemed to go to town with their opinions of the
best wines to go with Lobster. There was one guy who blasted me for my
apology, saying I shouldn't apologize for anything, but if you want to read
that you can go to alt.food.wine.

(I posted this same apology in alt.food.barbecue)

best regards,

Marc Butler
Lobster Direct
www.lobsterdirect.com

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> Marc, you little spammin' shit! F Off!
>
> Let us not forget!
>
> >Admin-Name: marc butler
> >2321 creighton st
> >halifax NS b3k3r8 Canada
> >Admin-Phone: 9024924092
> >Admin-Fax: 9024317477

> Be a shame if the spam-bots hoovered up your e-mail address:
>

> Checking server [whois.cira.ca]
> Results:
> Registrar: DomainsAtCost Corp.
> [ . . . ]

Ah, Sherlock! Well done, as usual!

--
Intuitive insights from Dr. Watson, Retired in the San Fernando Valley

Vote Freedom First, but if ya don't vote, don't complain!
Graeme...in London

"Dan Logcher" > wrote in message

> >>Marc, you little spammin' shit! F Off!
> >>
> >>Let us not forget!

> >>Be a shame if the spam-bots hoovered up your e-mail address:
> >>

> >>Checking server [whois.cira.ca]
> >>Results:
> >>Registrar: DomainsAtCost Corp.
> >>[ . . . ]
> >>

> > Ah, Sherlock! Well done, as usual!

> He wasn't spammer, but apolgizing for spamming.
> It wasn't that hard to notice.
>
> --
> Dan

Dan,

This guy has been spammin' newsgroups since 1999. I won't post his previous
threads, just trust me:-)

Don't be fooled by the apology. Lets get talking about Asian foods and stick
him in your kill-file

Graeme (eating mackerel teriyaki)

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> [ . . . ] (eating mackerel teriyaki)

Ah, yes. the sommer louing Mackrell. One of my very favorite fishes!

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley

Vote Freedom First, but if ya don't vote, don't complain!
Dan Logcher

Graeme...in London wrote:

> This guy has been spammin' newsgroups since 1999. I won't post his previous
> threads, just trust me:-)
>
> Don't be fooled by the apology. Lets get talking about Asian foods and stick
> him in your kill-file

Ok.. I just finished off a container of Yama moto Yama
Hot Teriyaki Nori. Man that stuff is addictive.

--
Dan

Butter sauce for lobster tails/lobster John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 38 02-07-2010 04:37 AM
Butter sauce for lobster tails/lobster JL[_3_] General Cooking 1 27-06-2010 05:03 PM
Chopped lobster recipes... kill the lobster first? The alMIGHTY N General Cooking 2 05-02-2007 04:11 AM
Lobster Apology Marc Butler Barbecue 22 10-10-2004 03:57 AM
lobster & wine - apology Marc Butler Wine 8 03-10-2004 11:33 AM