Nona M

Default Asian Cookbooks from the source

I gotta tell you I'm sooo happy now that I can easily purchase
Japanese cookbooks from Amazon. It takes approximately 1-2 weeks to
receive the books. For a while there was a Japanese book company I
used to purchase online but it got bought up 4-5 years ago and since
then I haven't been able to purchase. Now I can purchase any
cookbooks online again.

How about other languages? Are you able to purchase online?

Nona
Steve Dunbar

Nona M wrote:

> I gotta tell you I'm sooo happy now that I can easily purchase
> Japanese cookbooks from Amazon.

You can also order Japanese books online from Sasuga Books
<http://www.sasugabooks.com/default.php>.

Steve
Peter Dy

"Nona M" > wrote in message
> I gotta tell you I'm sooo happy now that I can easily purchase
> Japanese cookbooks from Amazon. It takes approximately 1-2 weeks to
> receive the books. For a while there was a Japanese book company I
> used to purchase online but it got bought up 4-5 years ago and since
> then I haven't been able to purchase. Now I can purchase any
> cookbooks online again.
>
> How about other languages? Are you able to purchase online?

I've been ordering from European sites (Amazon, BOL, FNAC) for several years
now. Is this something new with Amazon Japan?

Peter

chefolder.com

If you're going to purchase them from Amazon anyway, please consider
purchasing them through me

http://www.chefolder.com/review.html

I don't make a lot, but it might put gas in my car LOL

Also check out

www.chefolder.com/wwwboard.html

Thanks

Steve Wertz

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:22:11 -0500, "chefolder.com"
> wrote:

>If you're going to purchase them from Amazon anyway, please consider
>purchasing them through me

All the more reason *not* to order through you. Rather than
ordering through somebody who's sole purpose here is to spam his
website full of plagiarized information and untested recipes
stolen from recipesource, why not purchase through a school or
other charitable organization's referral links?

-sw

Asian Noodle Cookbooks? ian Asian Cooking 8 23-07-2007 03:34 AM
+ Asian Food Experts: Source for "Silver Needle" or "Rat Tail" Noodles? + Chris General Cooking 1 29-12-2006 07:13 PM
Asian veg cookbooks Bob Smith Vegetarian cooking 5 12-07-2005 09:27 AM
asian cooking bill Diabetic 3 04-03-2005 12:56 AM
Asian Cooking [email protected] General Cooking 8 16-04-2004 04:53 AM