Starbucks coffee is too expensive, new survey says

Old 14-08-2008, 03:18 AM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,alt.coffee

Default Starbucks coffee is too expensive, new survey says

http://muvy.org/new.php?q=starbucks
Old 14-08-2008, 05:41 PM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,alt.coffee

On 2008-08-14, wrote:
http://muvy.org/new.php?q=starbucks

Boy, I'm ever so grateful for this Star Trib writer bringing me this
astounding news story. Duh.

nb

Old 14-08-2008, 11:22 PM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,alt.coffee

On 2008-08-14, wrote:

http://muvy.org/new.php?q=starbucks

Boy, I'm ever so grateful for this Star Trib writer bringing me this
astounding news story. *Duh.

nb

and you, bnb, for responding DUH.
Old 24-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Experienced Member

When it comes to good coffee, you get what you pay for. I refuse to drink watered down coffee blends. I prefer pure Kona coffee with a rich, robust flavor that really gives you the full pleasure of drinking java. To get the real thing I order from https://konaluna.com and they deliver it right to my door.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasaid View Post
When it comes to good coffee, you get what you pay for. I refuse to drink watered down coffee blends. I prefer pure Kona coffee with a rich, robust flavor that really gives you the full pleasure of drinking java. To get the real thing I order from https://konaluna.com and they deliver it right to my door.
First of all we should differentiate between a good coffee and bad coffee, it is possible only when we know the basic quality that has to be look into, you can identify coffee with the smell as strong coffee seeds have different type of aroma as compared to regular ones.
panic away
Old 27-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Too expensive ? check here coffeebreakfastblend.info you can find best coffee include starbucks with best price