Clenbut Clenbut is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasaid View Post
When it comes to good coffee, you get what you pay for. I refuse to drink watered down coffee blends. I prefer pure Kona coffee with a rich, robust flavor that really gives you the full pleasure of drinking java. To get the real thing I order from https://konaluna.com and they deliver it right to my door.
First of all we should differentiate between a good coffee and bad coffee, it is possible only when we know the basic quality that has to be look into, you can identify coffee with the smell as strong coffee seeds have different type of aroma as compared to regular ones.
panic away