FoodBanter.com

-   Coffee (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/)
-   -   Starbucks coffee is too expensive, new survey says (https://www.foodbanter.com/coffee/160282-starbucks-coffee-too-expensive.html)

[email protected] 14-08-2008 03:18 AM

Starbucks coffee is too expensive, new survey says

http://muvy.org/new.php?q=starbucks

notbob 14-08-2008 05:41 PM

On 2008-08-14, > wrote:

http://muvy.org/new.php?q=starbucks

Boy, I'm ever so grateful for this Star Trib writer bringing me this
astounding news story. Duh.

nb

lockjaw 14-08-2008 11:22 PM

On Aug 14, 12:41*pm, notbob > wrote:
> On 2008-08-14, > wrote:
>
> >http://muvy.org/new.php?q=starbucks

> Boy, I'm ever so grateful for this Star Trib writer bringing me this
> astounding news story. *Duh.
>
> nb

and you, bnb, for responding DUH.

mamasaid 24-10-2008 02:40 AM

When it comes to good coffee, you get what you pay for. I refuse to drink watered down coffee blends. I prefer pure Kona coffee with a rich, robust flavor that really gives you the full pleasure of drinking java. To get the real thing I order from https://konaluna.com and they deliver it right to my door.

Clenbut 18-05-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamasaid (Post 1208958)
When it comes to good coffee, you get what you pay for. I refuse to drink watered down coffee blends. I prefer pure Kona coffee with a rich, robust flavor that really gives you the full pleasure of drinking java. To get the real thing I order from https://konaluna.com and they deliver it right to my door.

First of all we should differentiate between a good coffee and bad coffee, it is possible only when we know the basic quality that has to be look into, you can identify coffee with the smell as strong coffee seeds have different type of aroma as compared to regular ones.

Amy Kelly 27-06-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1172407)

Too expensive ? check here coffeebreakfastblend.info you can find best coffee include starbucks with best price