Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
flk flk is offline

Default Wine Labels info

Just wondering about wine labels... How do you label yourhomemade
wine? I have gotten labels from labelsbythesheet.com and have been
very happy with them. I have used Avery disign pro software to make a
label and am happy. The file size is way too big, so I converted to a
pdf file and reduced it in photoshop.

If you want to share ideas, let me know. No spam please!

Frank
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Aug 17, 3:29*pm, flk > wrote:
> Just wondering about wine labels... How do you label yourhomemade
> wine? *I have gotten labels from labelsbythesheet.com and have been
> very happy with them. *I have used Avery disign pro software to make a
> label and am happy. *The file size is way too big, so I converted to a
> pdf file and reduced it in photoshop. *
>
> If you want to share ideas, let me know. *No spam please!
>
> Frank

I use Avery labels (30 per sheet). All I am interested in is type of
wine, date I started, time on oak, and date I bottled. I reuse
bottles. My wife and I like to remember the special wines we have had
over the years, so I leave the original labels on as long as I can.
There is always a place to put my small label without obscuring the
original.

Nutritional Info Labels phaeton General Cooking 4 14-02-2012 03:53 AM
Wine Labels Bruce[_5_] Winemaking 8 14-06-2008 12:39 AM
wine labels [email protected] Wine 0 26-07-2005 07:53 PM
Wine labels Luhein Lategan Winemaking 5 23-02-2004 02:01 PM
Wine Labels Stevie Wonder Wine 6 17-11-2003 01:24 PM