Stevie Wonder

Default Wine Labels

Hi folks,

I'm a new poster. Just wondered if anyone has any links to
web sites which offer wine labels? I have the Wein Atlas
cd-rom from Hugh Johnson and there is an option to include a
jpg of the wine label.

TIA.

Steven

jcoulter

"Stevie Wonder" > wrote in news:botdgr$3rc$06$1
@news.t-online.com:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm a new poster. Just wondered if anyone has any links to
> web sites which offer wine labels? I have the Wein Atlas
> cd-rom from Hugh Johnson and there is an option to include a
> jpg of the wine label.
>
> TIA.
>
> Steven

http://www.stratsplace.com/ used to have them
Stevie Wonder

Thanks there's seems to be a few there, anyone else know any
others?

Steven

> http://www.stratsplace.com/ used to have them

gedh

http://www.winelabels.org/

"Stevie Wonder" > wrote in message
> Thanks there's seems to be a few there, anyone else know any
> others?

Jenny

Hello
I'm a winelabel collector
May be I can help you

Just to inform you

http://home.planet.nl/~schoe024
and
http:///www.xs4all.nl/~schoe024 will say more then words ;-)

jenny

Bonum Vinum Laetificat Cor!!!

"Stevie Wonder" > schreef in bericht
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm a new poster. Just wondered if anyone has any links to
> web sites which offer wine labels? I have the Wein Atlas
> cd-rom from Hugh Johnson and there is an option to include a
> jpg of the wine label.
>
> TIA.
>
> Steven

Jenny

sorry I saw I made 3 /
ofcourse 2 is enough:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~schoe024 will be better

Jenny

Bonum Vinum Laetificat Cor!!!

"Jenny" > schreef in bericht
> Hello
> I'm a winelabel collector
> May be I can help you
>
> Just to inform you
>
> http://home.planet.nl/~schoe024
> and
> http:///www.xs4all.nl/~schoe024 will say more then words ;-)
>

> jenny

> Bonum Vinum Laetificat Cor!!!
>
> "Stevie Wonder" > schreef in bericht
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm a new poster. Just wondered if anyone has any links to
> > web sites which offer wine labels? I have the Wein Atlas
> > cd-rom from Hugh Johnson and there is an option to include a
> > jpg of the wine label.
> >
> > TIA.
> >
> > Steven

Stevie Wonder

Thanks Jenny,

I'll have a look at that,

de groetjes!

Steven

"Jenny" > wrote in message
> sorry I saw I made 3 /
> ofcourse 2 is enough:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~schoe024 will be better
>
> Jenny

> Bonum Vinum Laetificat Cor!!!
>
> "Jenny" > schreef in bericht
> > Hello
> > I'm a winelabel collector
> > May be I can help you
> >
> > Just to inform you
> >
> > http://home.planet.nl/~schoe024
> > and
> > http:///www.xs4all.nl/~schoe024 will say more then words

;-)

> > jenny

> > Bonum Vinum Laetificat Cor!!!
> >
> > "Stevie Wonder" > schreef in

bericht
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > > I'm a new poster. Just wondered if anyone has any

links to
> > > web sites which offer wine labels? I have the Wein

Atlas
> > > cd-rom from Hugh Johnson and there is an option to

include a
> > > jpg of the wine label.
> > >
> > > TIA.
> > >
> > > Steven

Wine Labels news.bresnan.net Winemaking 4 28-01-2008 02:15 PM
Wine Labels - what do you use? DAve Allison Winemaking 13 10-05-2006 01:10 AM
wine labels [email protected] Wine 0 26-07-2005 07:53 PM
Art for Wine Labels ReyneH Winemaking 0 30-12-2004 06:57 PM
Art for Wine Labels ReyneH Winemaking 0 30-12-2004 06:57 PM