Andrew

Default Newbie

I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
someone can help me expand my hobby.

I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
or fruit wines that would be great too.

Thanks,
Andrew
Stephen SG

Andrew check "lum"

Stephen SG

"Andrew" > wrote in message
| I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
| with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
| someone can help me expand my hobby.
|
| I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
| provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
| to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
| or fruit wines that would be great too.
|
| Thanks,
| Andrew

Dar V

Besides Lum's site, Check Jack Keller's site -
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/index.asp
Welcome
Darlene

"Andrew" > wrote in message
>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased with
>it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping someone can
>help me expand my hobby.
>
> I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
> provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes to
> work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white or
> fruit wines that would be great too.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

Dar V

"Andrew" > wrote in message
>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased with
>it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping someone can
>help me expand my hobby.
>
> I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
> provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes to
> work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white or
> fruit wines that would be great too.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

Andrew

Some excellent links. My printer is humming away now.

Thanks,
Andrew

Dar V wrote:
> Besides Lum's site, Check Jack Keller's site -
> http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/index.asp
> Welcome
> Darlene
>
> "Andrew" > wrote in message
>
>>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased with
>>it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping someone can
>>help me expand my hobby.
>>
>>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes to
>>work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white or
>>fruit wines that would be great too.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Andrew

Andrew

Dar V wrote:
> Besides Lum's site, Check Jack Keller's site -
> http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/index.asp
> Welcome
> Darlene
>
> "Andrew" > wrote in message
>
>>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased with
>>it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping someone can
>>help me expand my hobby.
>>
>>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes to
>>work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white or
>>fruit wines that would be great too.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Andrew

Andrew

Dar V wrote:
> Besides Lum's site, Check Jack Keller's site -
> http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/index.asp
> Welcome
> Darlene
>
> "Andrew" > wrote in message
>
>>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased with
>>it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping someone can
>>help me expand my hobby.
>>
>>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes to
>>work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white or
>>fruit wines that would be great too.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Andrew

William Smith

Also try

http://www.edhwm.com

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:58:11 GMT, Andrew > wrote:

>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>
>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

William Smith

Also try

http://www.edhwm.com

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:58:11 GMT, Andrew > wrote:

>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>
>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

William Smith

Also try

http://www.edhwm.com

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:58:11 GMT, Andrew > wrote:

>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>
>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

A. J. Rawls

The FAQ is a good starting point:

http://www.malak.ca/rcw.faq

wrote:

>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>
>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

A. J. Rawls

wrote:

>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>
>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

A. J. Rawls

wrote:

>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>
>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>
>Thanks,
>Andrew

Andrew

Ah, more great resources. I especially like the FAQ as it explains
everything.

Thanks,
Andrew

A. J. Rawls wrote:
> The FAQ is a good starting point:
>
> http://www.malak.ca/rcw.faq
>

> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:58:11 GMT, Andrew >
> wrote:
>

>>I recently made my first batch of wine (kit) and was much more pleased
>>with it than with the beer I'd originally been making. I'm hoping
>>someone can help me expand my hobby.
>>
>>I'm looking for links to websites that can recommend better equipment,
>>provide information on wine making techniques, and give me some recipes
>>to work with. If you want to send along your favorite recipes for white
>>or fruit wines that would be great too.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Andrew

newbie craftydragon1951 General Cooking 22 04-04-2006 07:00 AM
Newbie Q's Bulletsnbrains Winemaking 6 12-03-2006 11:28 PM
A NEWBIE HERE!!!.... arem_29 Recipes 1 30-09-2005 03:54 PM
newbie following newbie pu er threads Lara Burton Tea 12 29-08-2005 05:26 PM