Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Old 27-09-2005, 12:41 PM
arem_29

Default A NEWBIE HERE!!!....

hello to all the members!... im Ryan. a new member!.... well, im a
college student taking up engineering!...i hope I can chat with u guys
sometime and share ideas, and tips!... well, i really loves eating and
i hope i can learn more from here regarding cooking and food infos!....
till my the next msg guys!...
by d way, try to check this link,
http://www.tpub.com/content/food/
they provide lots of recipes there and food infos!.. So i think it
might be useful...

Newbie louisxiv Winemaking 4 07-08-2006 11:14 PM
newbie craftydragon1951 General Cooking 22 04-04-2006 07:00 AM
Newbie Q's Bulletsnbrains Winemaking 6 12-03-2006 11:28 PM
newbie following newbie pu er threads Lara Burton Tea 12 29-08-2005 05:26 PM