Rick Vanderwal

Default how long will sugar syrup keep?

Hello, group!

Well, a question. When I bottled my sour cherry wine a month ago, I made a
batch of sugar syrup. The leftover has been kept in a corked mini-bottle in
the fridge since then.

Would it still be good to use? Or should I make a new batch?
Just didn't know how long I should expect it to last.

Rick

Perishability of sugar syrup? Adam Funk[_2_] Winemaking 4 12-10-2008 09:49 PM
Sugar syrup PanHandler Recipes 0 29-12-2005 06:49 PM
Storing Sugar Syrup Von Fourche General Cooking 0 29-07-2005 05:03 AM
Sugar-free syrup Sherry Diabetic 23 20-11-2004 07:59 PM
Making Sugar Syrup Richard's ~JA~ General Cooking 9 27-06-2004 06:26 PM