Julie

Default Wine Maker Magazine Recipes

If anyone has access to those two blueberry wine recipes from
winemaker magazine, could you please kindly either post or email
directly to me?

Many many many thanks!!!

Julie
Stephen SG

which wine magazine boot would this be.
? Pub
Stephen Sg
"Julie" > wrote in message
om...
| If anyone has access to those two blueberry wine recipes from
| winemaker magazine, could you please kindly either post or email
| directly to me?
|
| Many many many thanks!!!
|
| Julie

Julie

Winemaker magazine.

As in... "WineMaker Magazine". That would be the one...

"Stephen SG" > wrote in message >...
> which wine magazine boot would this be.
> ? Pub
> Stephen Sg
> "Julie" > wrote in message
> om...
> | If anyone has access to those two blueberry wine recipes from
> | winemaker magazine, could you please kindly either post or email
> | directly to me?
> |
> | Many many many thanks!!!
> |
> | Julie

WorldsWorst

Should we guess in which issue they appeared?
"Julie" > wrote in message
m...
> Winemaker magazine.
>
> As in... "WineMaker Magazine". That would be the one...
>
> "Stephen SG" > wrote in message

> > which wine magazine boot would this be.
> > ? Pub
> > Stephen Sg
> > "Julie" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > | If anyone has access to those two blueberry wine recipes from
> > | winemaker magazine, could you please kindly either post or email
> > | directly to me?
> > |
> > | Many many many thanks!!!
> > |
> > | Julie

Stephen SG

As you are privileged to know which magazine your referring to, how do
you expect others to help you if, you don't provide other persons with
the information.
You have to bear in mind that all persons don't live in the same place.
Stephen SG

"Julie" > wrote in message
m...
| Winemaker magazine.
|
| As in... "WineMaker Magazine". That would be the one...
|
| "Stephen SG" > wrote in message
| > which wine magazine boot would this be.
| > ? Pub
| > Stephen Sg
| > "Julie" > wrote in message
| > om...
| > | If anyone has access to those two blueberry wine recipes from
| > | winemaker magazine, could you please kindly either post or email
| > | directly to me?
| > |
| > | Many many many thanks!!!
| > |
| > | Julie

Greg Cook

On 6/25/04 4:46 AM, in article , "Stephen
SG" > wrote:

> As you are privileged to know which magazine your referring to, how do
> you expect others to help you if, you don't provide other persons with
> the information.
> You have to bear in mind that all persons don't live in the same place.
> Stephen SG
>
> "Julie" > wrote in message
> m...
> | Winemaker magazine.
> |
> | As in... "WineMaker Magazine". That would be the one...
> |
> | "Stephen SG" > wrote in message
> | > which wine magazine boot would this be.
> | > ? Pub
> | > Stephen Sg
> | > "Julie" > wrote in message
> | > om...
> | > |
> | > |

Stephen . . She did say the name of the magazine in her original post. I
think the fact that she didn't capitalize "winemaker magazine" might have
thrown you off.

To be fair to Julie . . She said: "recipes from winemaker magazine"

--
Greg Cook
http://homepage.mac.com/gregcook/Wine

(remove spamblocker from my email)