spud

Default Topping Off Fruit Wines

I'd like to make some neutral wine for topping off 5 gallon carboys
after racking. Something that wouldn't be overwhelming when mixed in
small quantities in various fruit wines.

So far googling the archives indicates potato or banana make good
wines for blending with other fruit wines. Am I on the right track
here? Anyone have experience with either of these? What else would
you recommend?

Thanks

Steve

spud

Thanks Greg for the tip on rhubarb wine. I'll keep my eyes open for a
patch!

Had a good day today. Went "dumpster diving" today at the local
recycling center. Recycled (found):
ten (whohoo!) 4L jugs
two 1gal. jugs
four 3L jugs
nice variety of 1.5L and .75L bottles.
Oh yea.

Now to soak off the labels, clean 'em up and put them to use.

Steve