Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Advice on mead honey wine. Please help.

What yeast are you using?

"Juan & Mary Mercogliano" > wrote in message
>I started my first mead in March of last year. It has been priming since
>then. I transfered it three times to remove sediment.
>
> There is a yeastie taste to the mead, I think I mat have added too much at
> the begining. I am thinking to add flavor to the mead in order to mask
> this yeastiness. If you know of a flavor which would cover the yeastie
> flavor, please let me know. I was always planning on adding some
> flavoring, but had not planned on the unagreeable flavor. Any advice is
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Mercogliano

Advice on mead honey wine. Please help. Madalch Winemaking 2 11-05-2008 03:01 PM
2007 IMA Mead Festival Home Mead Maker Competition Call for Entries Oskaar Winemaking 0 01-11-2006 09:09 AM
Mead Wine receipe Donny Tyler Winemaking 6 17-04-2006 04:28 PM
honey mead Stephen SG Winemaking 0 15-04-2004 11:17 PM
honey mead kaz Winemaking 1 15-04-2004 10:07 PM