Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default BK Lodi Old Vines Zin

After many years of using local grape juices (Foch, Chambourcin,
Geisenheim, Baco....), I'm going back to a kit. Any last minute
advice/modifications before I get started on this Lodi Zin from BK?

Thanks,

Mark L.
Buffalo-Niagara USA

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Mark:

BrewKing (BK) has not made kits under taht name in some time. Did you
mean Winexpert and just use the old name, or do you have an old kit?

Steve

On 7 Nov 2006 19:47:33 -0800, "Mark L." > wrote:

>After many years of using local grape juices (Foch, Chambourcin,
>Geisenheim, Baco....), I'm going back to a kit. Any last minute
>advice/modifications before I get started on this Lodi Zin from BK?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark L.
>Buffalo-Niagara USA

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Yes, my mistake. Winexpert. Kit is brand new.

Lodi grapes when? gA Winemaking 2 12-09-2011 02:45 AM
Lodi Wines cwdjrxyz Wine 0 23-12-2009 06:23 PM
Lodi Wines Zeppo[_2_] Wine 0 23-12-2009 06:12 PM
Lodi AyTee Wine 6 14-04-2007 03:35 AM
BK Lodi Zin question Broham Winemaking 8 02-02-2004 03:08 AM