Bubba

Default Corkscrew

A number of years ago, I picked up a very nicely crafted little corkscrew
from a store that has long since gone out of business. It looked like this:
http://home.houston.rr.com/snaps/corkpuller.jpg . Any idea if something
like this is still being manufactured, and if so . . . . where would I be
able to purchase a couple.

TIA

Hunt

In article >, .
nospam.com says...

>A number of years ago, I picked up a very nicely crafted little corkscrew
>from a store that has long since gone out of business. It looked like this:

http://home.houston.rr.com/snaps/corkpuller.jpg . Any idea if something
>like this is still being manufactured, and if so . . . . where would I be
>able to purchase a couple.
>
>TIA

I've not seen a metal one, but several plastic models exist. I've got a couple
with winery logos printed on the barrel/sleeve, and carry on, along with a "
waiter's friend," and an "ah-so," in my luggage. These do NOT have the crown-
cap opener on the end.

Hunt

Help: My corkscrew broke [email protected] General Cooking 25 26-12-2007 03:05 AM
This Isn't A Corkscrew, Is It? Mark Thorson General Cooking 12 04-10-2007 05:46 AM
Oster Corkscrew Fred[_2_] Wine 0 30-09-2007 10:35 AM
corkscrew annie Wine 39 17-05-2004 05:32 PM
Zoom Corkscrew Snowfeet1 General Cooking 1 17-11-2003 09:14 AM