Old 02-01-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Italian red wine

One of my fried gave this name - Bolla Baa Do Lino" but I could not
find it via internet.
I am looking for a Italian red wine "Bolla Baa Do Lino".
Or something close to the name, it is Italian red wine.
Thanks

Old 02-01-2005, 12:08 AM
st.helier

Try Bardolino !

Old 02-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Anders TÝrneskog

"st.helier" skrev i melding
Try Bardolino !

Yes, and Bolla is a big producer in Verona. Bardolino is a district well
known for lightweight reds.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:29 AM
Tom S

wrote in message
ups.com...
One of my fried gave this name - Bolla Baa Do Lino" but I could not
find it via internet.
I am looking for a Italian red wine "Bolla Baa Do Lino".
Or something close to the name, it is Italian red wine.

That would be "Bolla Bardolino". Nice, light red wine. Bolla Valpolicella
is similar - and pleasant quaffing too.

Tom S

Old 02-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Dale Williams

I assume Bolla (maker) Bardolino (area wine is produced. Widespread
distribution in US, at least.
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply
Old 02-01-2005, 08:51 PM
DaleW

oops, apologies- seems this was "asked and answered". For some reason
my newsreader is droppin glots of posts last couple days/

Old 02-01-2005, 10:54 PM
[email protected]

Val Poh Lee Chella is a similar wine.

Old 03-01-2005, 03:40 AM
Tom S

wrote in message
oups.com...
Val Poh Lee Chella is a similar wine.

And don't forget to "Chill a Cella!"

"Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

Tom S

Old 04-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Giorgio68

One of my fried gave this name - Bolla Baa Do Lino" but I could not
find it via internet.
I am looking for a Italian red wine "Bolla Baa Do Lino".
Or something close to the name, it is Italian red wine.
Thanks

Maybe that is this one (Bardolino Classico):

http://www.bolla.it/bolla/website/pr...dolino_cla.htm

or this one (Bardolino Chiaretto, quite close to "rosť"):

http://www.bolla.it/bolla/website/pr...olino_chia.htm

Also, keep in mind that grapes used to make "bardolino" are the same
used to make "Valpolicella", only the area they grow is different.

My 2 cents

--
Giorgio68

Old 05-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Vilco

Tom S wrote:

"Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

Hey, you're speaking Lambrusco, here
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Old 07-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Vilco

Mike Tommasi wrote:

"Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

Hey, you're speaking Lambrusco, here

Hi Vilco
we should make everyone on AFW taste some of those
extrarterrestrial Lambruschi you served us in the Cinque
Terre...

Definitely. I like to interprehet the word "extraterrestrial" as
a shade of "celestial"

But let's remember that Moro del Moro has a 60% Pinot Noir,
confirmed to me by Paola Rinaldini at the phone.
The grapes used for this wine are creating a lot of confusion. If
you find it reviewed in 3 different wine-guides, they almost
surely list a different composition each one: AIS Duemilavini,
for example, states it is 60% Lambrusco and 40% Ancellotta.
BTW - the same guide does not review the Cantine Cooperative
Riunite, nice move I have to admit
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Italian Wine Italian Wine Wine 0 15-03-2007 10:10 PM
A gay which write in italian or english about italian wine roby[_2_] Wine 9 05-03-2007 09:43 PM
italian wine A roma Wine 3 15-12-2006 03:15 AM
Italian wine & [email protected] General 0 17-06-2005 12:07 AM
Italian wine federico Sushi 12 16-02-2005 02:25 PM