Vilco

Mike Tommasi wrote:

>>> "Riuniti on ice? That's nice!"

>> Hey, you're speaking Lambrusco, here

> Hi Vilco
> we should make everyone on AFW taste some of those
> extrarterrestrial Lambruschi you served us in the Cinque
> Terre...

Definitely. I like to interprehet the word "extraterrestrial" as
a shade of "celestial"

But let's remember that Moro del Moro has a 60% Pinot Noir,
confirmed to me by Paola Rinaldini at the phone.
The grapes used for this wine are creating a lot of confusion. If
you find it reviewed in 3 different wine-guides, they almost
surely list a different composition each one: AIS Duemilavini,
for example, states it is 60% Lambrusco and 40% Ancellotta.
BTW - the same guide does not review the Cantine Cooperative
Riunite, nice move I have to admit
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'