Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2006 La Braccesca Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva Santa Pia

found this in the local supermarket near my in laws. seems to be a step up from the la braccesca I had at my tuscany tasting. I wish I could find the Bramasole Syrah here.

2006 La Braccesca Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva Santa Pia ****

has the right wine notes for my taste. dark berries, earthy, transcended a bit, could use a bit more aging, and some interesting notes of cabbage and bark.