dick

Default Wine Question

Just returned from Las Vegas where I ate at the Eiffel Tower Restauant at
the Paris Hotel.

During a Chef tasting dinner the recomended wines paired include the
following:

Marquis de la Tour Brut NV(Sparkling from France)

Also a Alsace Grand Cru Tokay Pinot Gris Kirchberg 2000 by Klipfel. It was
very nice.

Can anyone tell me if this is available. I have checked Winesearcher and
Wineaccess.com with no success.

Thanks.

Dick

dick

With no response I can only assume that either all have killfiled mea:-) or
that these wines might be made for Vegas only and really are not distributed
and that is why I cannot locate on winesearcher.

"dick" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Just returned from Las Vegas where I ate at the Eiffel Tower Restauant at
> the Paris Hotel.
>
> During a Chef tasting dinner the recomended wines paired include the
> following:
>
> Marquis de la Tour Brut NV(Sparkling from France)
>
> Also a Alsace Grand Cru Tokay Pinot Gris Kirchberg 2000 by Klipfel. It

was
> very nice.
>
> Can anyone tell me if this is available. I have checked Winesearcher and
> Wineaccess.com with no success.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dick

Jenny

> Marquis de la Tour Brut NV(Sparkling from France)
>
> Also a Alsace Grand Cru Tokay Pinot Gris Kirchberg 2000 by Klipfel. It

was
> very nice.
>
> Can anyone tell me if this is available. I have checked Winesearcher and
> Wineaccess.com with no success.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dick

Hi Dick

Sorry but I don't understand your problem
if you take google for a search you find
http://www.klipfel.com/
in English

Marquis de la Tour Brut NV(Sparkling from France)
doesn't say anything to me
may be the name of de area where this wine comes from
you have so many sprakling wines in France

If you takje the same google with Marquis de la Tour Brut
you find a Loire wine
I don't know if you are looking for this one

Greetings

Jenny

Bonum Vinum Laetificat Cor!!!

dick

Thanks. I had not googled but had gone to my normal wine search locations.