Cwdjrx _

Default TN Hauner Carlo Malvasia delle Lipari 1987

I was able to find out that Hauner Carlo wines are still being made,
including Malvasia delle Lipari, by the firm that cotinues production -
mostly owned by relatives of the founder, I think. They also make a few
other wines. All of the sites I found concerning it were in Italian. It
is offered for sale in Europe. Distribution must have changed in the US,
because I have not seen it in my area in many years. I have no idea how
the recent wine from this firm compares with the 1987 and older vintages
that gained a good reputation for this wine.

TN: Cal Cabs 1971-1987 DaleW Wine 2 12-11-2013 07:27 PM
Carlo Rossi Paisano ... Aging? [email protected] General Cooking 8 15-11-2006 05:41 AM
Asparagus Del Carlo Oh Deer Recipes (moderated) 0 17-03-2006 03:47 AM
Salsa Delle Api T & J Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 17-02-2006 03:17 AM
Kalin 1987 Chardonnay Lawrence Leichtman Wine 0 28-11-2004 06:57 PM