Cwdjrx _

Default TN Hauner Carlo Malvasia delle Lipari 1987

I was able to find out that Hauner Carlo wines are still being made,
including Malvasia delle Lipari, by the firm that cotinues production -
mostly owned by relatives of the founder, I think. They also make a few
other wines. All of the sites I found concerning it were in Italian. It
is offered for sale in Europe. Distribution must have changed in the US,
because I have not seen it in my area in many years. I have no idea how
the recent wine from this firm compares with the 1987 and older vintages
that gained a good reputation for this wine.