C. Smith

Default Finding specific Wine Chiller and Bottle Warmer online to buy

i have been looking for a product to buy that i saw recently either in a magazine or on a web site that can be described as follows: It is a machine that will either cool a bottle of, say, wine in 6 minutes or warm, say, a baby bottle in 3 minutes using jets of warm or cold water that spray the bottle while it rotates in the device. It looks like a fat shark fin and the bottle sits in the machine at a 30-45 degree angle while being chilled or warmed. It has been driving me crazy trying to find it. I seem to remember it had a white body and a greenish removable top that came off to insert or remove the bottle Please help me find it on line so I can buy it