Posted to alt.food.wine

Default finding wine online

a little background. i'm not new to the Internet or searching it. i'm
also not really a true novice when it comes to wine. i live in san
francisco, drink wine pretty regularly, and have done the wine country
thing about 6 times. most of the wine i "discover" comes from dining
out and trying it with my meal. i also try and taste whatever other
people are having at my table. after the meal i try and find out where
to buy it.

i've had some pretty bad luck. the ferry building in san francsio has a
good wine place and i've been able to find some of my discoveries
there.

right now i'm looking for a 2002 cab from an Argentinian label called
Aleph. i can't find the stuff anywhere online.

my question is does anyone have some good inside info on why this is so
hard or where i should better look?

much thanks

--
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of
striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.