Joe Beppe Rosenberg

Default Piedmont producers

There are a few spelling errors but I am familiar with a few producers--I'll
put a yes or no on the ones I know. Where is the event taking place? Please
check you spelling especially on producers I've not commented on.

--
Joe "Beppe" Rosenberg
former wine-broker
"Cherie" > wrote in message
.. .
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm not new to wine but Piedmont isn't my strong suit. Below is a list of
> producers hosting a tasting. Can the Italian experts out there lend a hand
> for which tables to make sure I hit and which to avoid?
>
> Agostino Pavia
> Loredana Addari
> Mario Amerio
> Brovia-No
> Cantina del pino
> Cascina degli ulivi
> Cieck
> Erbaluna
> Rovero
> Malvira-Yes excellent arneis
> Aldo marenco-yes
> Mario Torelli
> Molino Franco
> Orlando Abrigo
> Michele Reverdito
> Aurelio settimo-yes
> Batasiolo-Used to be very commercial but could have improved.
> Bersano-See Batasaiolo
> Borgognot--several borgognos all good-my friends the Boschis (Cesare) owns

G. Borgogno
> Castello di Montegrosso- A chianti producer
> Sant'agata
> Castello di Neive-Yes
> Mainerdo
> Marenco-Yes
> Pelissero-Yes( I never liked their style but they are interesting)
>
> Cheers!
> Cherie

CNS

Hi!

Thanks for the help offered. The tasting is in Vancouver. Here is a link I
found to the event which is open to trade only.
http://www.gismondionwine.com/article.php?key=437

Sorry about any spelling mistakes. I was taking it from this list. If that
web page changes your mind about any of these let me know!
Thanks again!
Cherie

"Joe Beppe Rosenberg" > wrote
> There are a few spelling errors but I am familiar with a few

producers--I'll
> put a yes or no on the ones I know. Where is the event taking place?

Please
> check you spelling especially on producers I've not commented on.

Cesare

"Cherie" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> I'm not new to wine but Piedmont isn't my strong suit.

Can the Italian experts out there lend a hand
> for which tables to make sure I hit and which to avoid?

Look he

http://www.enotecadelpiemonte.it

Ciao
Cesare

gerald

Get a copy of Gambero Rosso, or Italian Wines 2004, and go to the
Piedmont section.

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:54:09 +0100, "Cesare" >
wrote:

>"Cherie" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> I'm not new to wine but Piedmont isn't my strong suit.

> Can the Italian experts out there lend a hand
>> for which tables to make sure I hit and which to avoid?

>Look he
>
>http://www.enotecadelpiemonte.it
>
>Ciao
>Cesare

The greatest rap instrumental producers of 2010 napier.nelda Recipes 0 04-02-2012 11:06 AM
Ping: aem &/or piedmont - re paella recipe posted by piedmont Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 7 13-02-2010 09:14 PM
Help! chablis producers recommendations please. greybeard Wine 3 05-05-2006 03:51 AM
Non-Alcoholic Wine Producers JB Wine 0 21-01-2004 08:43 AM
Champagne Producers - In what order? MC Wine 5 26-11-2003 02:21 PM