::: dasExperiment :::

Default Bottle of Wine

How do we lock up a bottle of wine?
By using the original bottleneck? It is to big and I think its impossible.
Please help.

--
pozdrawiam
czas_ucieka

GG#: 3569145
telefon: 692760692

jcoulter

" ::: dasExperiment :::" > wrote in
:

> How do we lock up a bottle of wine?
> By using the original bottleneck? It is to big and I think its
> impossible. Please help.
>
> --
> pozdrawiam
> czas_ucieka
>

> GG#: 3569145
> telefon: 692760692

Turn the cork around so that the original outside points into the neck of
the bottle and push
pavane

"jcoulter" > wrote in message
. 199.17...
> " ::: dasExperiment :::" > wrote in
> :
>
> > How do we lock up a bottle of wine?
> > By using the original bottleneck? It is to big and I think its
> > impossible. Please help.
> >
> > --
> > pozdrawiam
> > czas_ucieka
> >

> > GG#: 3569145
> > telefon: 692760692
> >

> Turn the cork around so that the original outside points into the neck of
> the bottle and push

Except for Champagne and sparkling wines. In that case use the
knife attached to your corkscrew and carve enough of the cork away
so that what remains will fit. Be certain to have kept the bail (the
wire cage) to refasten the carved down cork back into place.

pavane

jeffc

" ::: dasExperiment :::" > wrote in message
> How do we lock up a bottle of wine?
> By using the original bottleneck? It is to big and I think its impossible.
> Please help.

Only the side that was in the wine should have swelled. Put it back in
upside down.

I won a bottle of wine as a door prize at a recent wine tasting Dickr Wine 2 16-09-2011 11:17 PM
Empty Champagne or wine bottle as oil bottle and vented pourer Manda Ruby General Cooking 18 11-10-2010 09:02 PM
Wine storage 200 bottle Steven Lipson Wine 1 27-02-2007 08:58 PM
wine bottle stroppyjock Wine 9 09-08-2006 11:08 PM
I am about the bottle yhe plum wine, but.... Bob Winemaking 0 12-10-2004 07:53 PM