Sigen 3

Default Cognac question :-)

Hello,

I hope this is an appropriate place to ask...

Let me start by saying that I know *nothing* about cognac :-)

I would like to get a bottle of cognac for a friend as a gift.
I have looked at several, and read what I could find, and
have pretty much settled on Remy Martin VSOP.

Have I made a good choice?

Thanks for any advice!

CM

Justin

You've made a good choice because the world of cognac is large and that is
as good of a place as any to start. It's a big label that puts out a
consistent product, that if your friend likes it will be easy to find.

justin

"Sigen 3" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I hope this is an appropriate place to ask...
>

> Let me start by saying that I know *nothing* about cognac :-)
>
> I would like to get a bottle of cognac for a friend as a gift.
> I have looked at several, and read what I could find, and
> have pretty much settled on Remy Martin VSOP.
>
> Have I made a good choice?
>
> Thanks for any advice!
>
> CM

Lew/+Silat

So many Cognacs so little time)
You have made a great choice. The Remy is a fine choice and your friend will
be very happy.

Lew/+Silat

Sigen 3

Thanks to those who replied.

I appreciate your advice, and from what you said, I am sure they will enjoy it!

CM

Cognac question- US location question- KOS Wine 2 19-12-2008 01:10 PM
Cognac [email protected] General Cooking 53 27-06-2007 08:34 PM
Value on Cognac? Chester Perry Wine 5 06-04-2005 02:19 AM
Value on Cognac? Chester Perry Wine 0 04-04-2005 06:50 PM
Cognac question Sigen 3 Winemaking 2 21-12-2003 08:39 PM