Default Amazon Spiegelau deal rears ugly l'ttl head again

For those of you afwer's who don't have their Spiegelau glass sets yet,
Amazon is offering a holiday special on the "Authentis" Burgundy/Bordeaux
stems: buy 1 set of 6 at $29.99, get the other set for FREE.

This works out to about $2.50 per stem, not a bad deal.

As an aside, has anyone experienced greater breakage with the Burgundy
stems than with the Bordeaux? I've broken 3 of my burg stems but the
Bordeaux ones have survived intact.

Mark S

larkin1734

:
: This works out to about $2.50 per stem, not a bad deal.
:
: As an aside, has anyone experienced greater breakage with the Burgundy
: stems than with the Bordeaux? I've broken 3 of my burg stems but the
: Bordeaux ones have survived intact.
:
: Mark S
:

The same deal is available for the Authentis white and red wine glasses: Buy
one set at $29.99, get the other one free. I don't use the white wine
glasses much, but I'm very happy with the red wine glasses.

--
To email directly, use l a r k i n 1 7 3 4 a t e a r t h l i n k d o t n e t

Thomas Curmudgeon

larkin1734 wrote:

> > wrote in message ...
> : For those of you afwer's who don't have their Spiegelau glass sets yet,
> : Amazon is offering a holiday special on the "Authentis" Burgundy/Bordeaux
> : stems: buy 1 set of 6 at $29.99, get the other set for FREE.
> :
> : This works out to about $2.50 per stem, not a bad deal.
> :
> : As an aside, has anyone experienced greater breakage with the Burgundy
> : stems than with the Bordeaux? I've broken 3 of my burg stems but the
> : Bordeaux ones have survived intact.

I broke two Burgs (plus one that came broken) and none of the Bordeaux.

> : Mark S

> The same deal is available for the Authentis white and red wine glasses: Buy
> one set at $29.99, get the other one free. I don't use the white wine
> glasses much, but I'm very happy with the red wine glasses.

They're smaller (like the Riedel reds), right? I like the smaller size
too but all mine are broken