dick

Default Does Champagne go bad?

Clyde, what is your winery? Where is it?

"Clyde Gill" > wrote in message

> >When someone asks for Chablis like that, that's a clear opportunity
> >to educate that person in a helpful way.

> We pride ourselves in how we help educate our customers. What I've
> found that is most important is to not treat everyone the same. Some
> people will want to know the difference, others don't care to hear it.
>
> Visiting our winery affords the opportunity to speak with either the
> viticulturist or the enologist, which is relatively rare for this
> area. What I say on the usenet is usually a world away from what I'd
> say to the customer. Here is where I air my concerns and vent my
> frustrations so it doesn't end up happening in the salesroom!
>

> >Most customers don't need a lecture, most customers are happy to learn
> >new things when not made to feel stupid in the process.
> >

> Think of me as your customer.
>
> Sounds like this is or was your field. May I ask what your experience
> is with customers?
>
> clyde

Clyde Gill

http://www.peacefulbendvineyard.com

>Where is it?

South Central Missouri, USofA

clyde
dick

Wow, did not realize we have a wine of the Ozarks.

Thanks for informing me. I live in North Carolina and we also as you know
have some wineries here. Some are actually making some drinkable products
now. Takes a while.

dick

Champagne! Steve Pope General Cooking 0 28-11-2009 06:57 PM
Champagne! cshenk General Cooking 0 28-11-2009 05:27 PM
TN: Champagne, and more Champagne, at 11 Mad DaleW Wine 0 29-07-2009 09:33 PM
Champagne Frank Mancuso Winemaking 8 01-12-2006 04:53 PM
NV Champagne - take 2 EMRinVT Wine 6 13-11-2004 11:33 PM