Tim McNally

Default Problem wines.

All my mistakes and problems end up getting sweetened and given away.
I feel good about it, and others like sweet wine.
Tim
Ray

Good advise, Tim.

Ray

"Tim McNally" > wrote in message
m...
> All my mistakes and problems end up getting sweetened and given away.
> I feel good about it, and others like sweet wine.
> Tim

Tom S

Better advice is to stop making so many mistakes. I'm still working on that
myself...

Tom S

"Ray" > wrote in message
. ..
> Good advise, Tim.
>
> Ray
>
> "Tim McNally" > wrote in message
> m...
> > All my mistakes and problems end up getting sweetened and given away.
> > I feel good about it, and others like sweet wine.
> > Tim

Tom S

Sorry folks, I hadn't noticed that this message was cross-posted before I
replied to it.

Tim -
Please don't post messages across several newsgroups simultaneously. That
tends to brand you as either a spammer or a troll. TIA.

Tom S