Steve B.

Default Yellow tail shiraz

Hey, there's nothing at all wrong with Yellow Tail Shiraz. It's
perfectly drinkable, and most people will enjoy it. I never did
understand the snobbish aspect of wine appreciation. IMO, if you like
it, then enjoy it and be thankful that you can drink it. If you'd
rather get lost in overly detailed and largely subjective "tasting
notes" or "complexity," then knock yourself out... Wine is meant
to be enjoyed. There's no need to put down a "popular" wine unless it
truly tastes bad. YT Shiraz is a very good-tasting wine in its own
right, as are most of the lower priced Aussie reds.

Sorry about the Buckeyes... to tell you the truth, as an Ohio
resident I'm a bit ashamed that the Bucs won the title last year while
their star running back was an ineligible player. The classy thing
would have been to forfeit the title to the 'Canes, as much as I
dislike that team.

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:30:11 GMT, "Professor" >
wrote:

>> *snicker* Drink it, Mike!! As others have opined, it's a very soft,
>> grapey red wine. I've used it for cooking before, and it would probably
>> make a decent Sangria. If you think of a commercial Cotes du Rhone
>> minus the acidity, you have the idea...
>>
>> Mark Lipton

>Hey Mark,
>He he he. I agree with you. Cooking wine and Sangria is about all Yellow
>Tail Shiraz is good for. Obviously not all of the regular posters on AFW
>can tell fine wine from plonk.
>
>My wife and I are off on vacation starting Wednesday. We'll spend a couple
>of days in Anchorage before taking a cruise that will end up in Vancouver.
>A week from Friday we're meeting with Bill Spohn at one of his famous wine
>tasting luncheons.
>
>It is looking obvious that my beloved Buckeyes will not be repeating as
>National Champs. We barely beat a lowly San Diego State last Saturday and
>we didn't score so much as one offensive touchdown. Maurice Clarett has
>turned out to be a hoodlum, defying coach Tressel and school officials at
>every opportunity. It is a shame that one bad apple can cast a shadow over
>the entire program.
>
>Cheers,
>Robert Bryant(professor)

RV WRLee

>Sorry about the Buckeyes... to tell you the truth, as an Ohio
>resident I'm a bit ashamed that the Bucs won the title last year while
>their star running back was an ineligible player

Just for the record. Maurice Clarett was never ruled ineligible by the NCAA
for the Fiesta Bowl.
Bi!!

What to do with 1 lb of Alligator tail Jim Elbrecht General Cooking 17 14-12-2010 06:12 AM
Yellow Tail Shiraz wino ron Wine 2 31-07-2007 03:50 AM
Yellow Tail Shiraz - techniques ?? sapdog Winemaking 2 24-12-2004 10:31 PM
Tail of the Tri Tip mtbchip Barbecue 6 16-10-2004 04:54 AM