Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Grace Family Vineyard 2007 and Blank Vineyard 2006

Anyone know anything about these wines. I just received 2 six packs
that were nice gifts.

This is my second year receiving Grace Vineyards...

I understand the Blank is produced by Grace Family but have never
tried either.

Any info would be helpful...not much online.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Oct 24, 10:20�pm, Dick N > wrote:
> Anyone know anything about these wines. �I just received 2 six packs
> that were nice gifts.
>
> This is my second year receiving Grace Vineyards...
>
> I understand the Blank is produced by Grace Family but have never
> tried either.
>
> Any info would be helpful...not much online.

Blank Vineyards is a single desgination Grace Family bottling. Grace
Family wines are usually huge, jammy, massive concentrated wines of
fairly high alcohol content. Gracwe Family sells for $200-$300 per
bottle and Blank sells for $125-$150 per bottle so someone really
loves you.
Posted to alt.food.wine

In article
Dick N > wrote:

> Anyone know anything about these wines. I just received 2 six packs
> that were nice gifts.
>
> This is my second year receiving Grace Vineyards...
>
> I understand the Blank is produced by Grace Family but have never
> tried either.
>
> Any info would be helpful...not much online.

Nice gift. Grace family is considered one of the high end Napa producers.
Posted to alt.food.wine

Thanks Bill. The last gift as 2006 Grace, 6 bottle case in wood.
Note said tuck this in cellar and don't even think of drinking for 10
years, optimal 20 years. This one said same.

I don't think I will be alive to enjoy so in 5 years I will have to
try.

The Blank Vineyard I guess he does not own from all I read but he
provided the clones for it and produces it. It was the 2006 in a
cardboard 6 pack case.

I am out of cellar space at home, had to rent outside storage for 12
cases this past week. Not drinking as much as I would prefer.

The person sending was a former client and he is a consultant to a few
wineries. His main consulting side is wine making and winery
operations..but what he is hired for mostly is to create or enhance
clubs via mail list and internet to increase the amount of product
sold direct to consumers. He was at Peter Michael, Reverie and
William Cole.

I like it when I am paid off in wine!!! I have tried the William Cole
and it was excellent but I drank way to early. So when he says hold
for 10 years ...I am gonna hold for 10 years.

On Oct 25, 9:43*am, "Bi!!" > wrote:
> On Oct 24, 10:20 pm, Dick N > wrote:
>
> > Anyone know anything about these wines. I just received 2 six packs
> > that were nice gifts.

> > This is my second year receiving Grace Vineyards...

> > I understand the Blank is produced by Grace Family but have never
> > tried either.

> > Any info would be helpful...not much online.

> Blank Vineyards is a single desgination Grace Family bottling. *Grace
> Family wines are usually huge, jammy, massive concentrated wines of
> fairly high alcohol content. *Gracwe Family sells for $200-$300 per
> bottle and Blank sells for $125-$150 *per bottle so someone really
> loves you.

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article
Dick N > wrote:

> Thanks Bill. The last gift as 2006 Grace, 6 bottle case in wood.
> Note said tuck this in cellar and don't even think of drinking for 10
> years, optimal 20 years. This one said same.
>
> I don't think I will be alive to enjoy so in 5 years I will have to
> try.
>
> The Blank Vineyard I guess he does not own from all I read but he
> provided the clones for it and produces it. It was the 2006 in a
> cardboard 6 pack case.
>
> I am out of cellar space at home, had to rent outside storage for 12
> cases this past week. Not drinking as much as I would prefer.
>
> The person sending was a former client and he is a consultant to a few
> wineries. His main consulting side is wine making and winery
> operations..but what he is hired for mostly is to create or enhance
> clubs via mail list and internet to increase the amount of product
> sold direct to consumers. He was at Peter Michael, Reverie and
> William Cole.
>
> I like it when I am paid off in wine!!! I have tried the William Cole
> and it was excellent but I drank way to early. So when he says hold
> for 10 years ...I am gonna hold for 10 years.
>
> On Oct 25, 9:43*am, "Bi!!" > wrote:
> > On Oct 24, 10:20 pm, Dick N > wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone know anything about these wines. I just received 2 six packs
> > > that were nice gifts.

> > > This is my second year receiving Grace Vineyards...

> > > I understand the Blank is produced by Grace Family but have never
> > > tried either.

> > > Any info would be helpful...not much online.

> > Blank Vineyards is a single desgination Grace Family bottling. *Grace
> > Family wines are usually huge, jammy, massive concentrated wines of
> > fairly high alcohol content. *Gracwe Family sells for $200-$300 per
> > bottle and Blank sells for $125-$150 *per bottle so someone really
> > loves you.

Nice payment Richard.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Oct 26, 5:40�pm, Dick N > wrote:
> Thanks Bill. �The last gift as 2006 Grace, 6 bottle case in wood.
> Note said tuck this in cellar and don't even think of drinking for 10
> years, optimal 20 years. �This one said same.
>
> I don't think I will be alive to enjoy so in 5 years I will have to
> try.
>
> The Blank Vineyard I guess he does not own from all I read but he
> provided the clones for it and produces it. �It was the 2006 in a
> cardboard 6 pack case.
>
> I am out of cellar space at home, had to rent outside storage for 12
> cases this past week. �Not drinking as much as I would prefer.
>
> The person sending was a former client and he is a consultant to a few
> wineries. �His main consulting side is wine making and winery
> operations..but what he is hired for mostly is to create or enhance
> clubs via mail list and internet to increase the amount of product
> sold direct to consumers. �He was at Peter Michael, Reverie and
> William Cole.
>
> I like it when I am paid off in wine!!! �I have tried the William Cole
> and it was excellent but I drank way to early. �So when he says hold
> for 10 years ...I am gonna hold for 10 years.
>
> On Oct 25, 9:43�am, "Bi!!" > wrote:
>

> > On Oct 24, 10:20 pm, Dick N > wrote:

> > > Anyone know anything about these wines. I just received 2 six packs
> > > that were nice gifts.

> > > This is my second year receiving Grace Vineyards...

> > > I understand the Blank is produced by Grace Family but have never
> > > tried either.

> > > Any info would be helpful...not much online.

> > Blank Vineyards is a single desgination Grace Family bottling. �Grace
> > Family wines are usually huge, jammy, massive concentrated wines of
> > fairly high alcohol content. �Gracwe Family sells for $200-$300 per
> > bottle and Blank sells for $125-$150 �per bottle so someone really
> > loves you.- Hide quoted text -

I drank a 1996 Bryant Family recently and it was far too young.
Another 10 years may be necessary!
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Oct 26, 6:12*pm, Lawrence Leichtman > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *Dick N > wrote:
>

> > Thanks Bill. *The last gift as 2006 Grace, 6 bottle case in wood.
> > Note said tuck this in cellar and don't even think of drinking for 10
> > years, optimal 20 years. *This one said same.

> > I don't think I will be alive to enjoy so in 5 years I will have to
> > try.

> > The Blank Vineyard I guess he does not own from all I read but he
> > provided the clones for it and produces it. *It was the 2006 in a
> > cardboard 6 pack case.

> > I am out of cellar space at home, had to rent outside storage for 12
> > cases this past week. *Not drinking as much as I would prefer.

> > The person sending was a former client and he is a consultant to a few
> > wineries. *His main consulting side is wine making and winery
> > operations..but what he is hired for mostly is to create or enhance
> > clubs via mail list and internet to increase the amount of product
> > sold direct to consumers. *He was at Peter Michael, Reverie and
> > William Cole.

> > I like it when I am paid off in wine!!! *I have tried the William Cole
> > and it was excellent but I drank way to early. *So when he says hold
> > for 10 years ...I am gonna hold for 10 years.

> > > Blank Vineyards is a single desgination Grace Family bottling. *Grace
> > > Family wines are usually huge, jammy, massive concentrated wines of
> > > fairly high alcohol content. *Gracwe Family sells for $200-$300 per
> > > bottle and Blank sells for $125-$150 *per bottle so someone really
> > > loves you.

> Nice payment Richard.- Hide quoted text -

yes, and he never really owed me anything...makes if even nicer!