Posted to alt.food.wine
Patrick

Default Grace Family Vineyards

I have a double liter of 2003 Grace Family cabernet. Does anyone have
some suggestions on places to sell it?

Posted to alt.food.wine

Patrick wrote:
> I have a double liter of 2003 Grace Family cabernet. Does anyone have
> some suggestions on places to sell it?

Grace Family wines often are for sale by wine auction houses. I have no
idea where you live, since this is an international group. Christie's
based in London has auctions in several countries including at NYC and
LA in the US. They have international bidders for wines offered. You
might go to Google and put in "wine auction Christie's". Or you can put
in just "wine auction" and come up with results from all over the
world. Many of the auction houses have web sites with a contact for
those wishing to have their wine put up for auction. A wine auction
expert at an auction house can give you a good estimate of what the
wine might bring, expenses, etc.

Posted to alt.food.wine
wp23

If you are in N America try www.winespectator.com, forums sections under