Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN Chablis Les Fourneaux 2005

after my comments earlier today, I decided to open my second bottle of Alain
Gautheron's Les Furneaux.

As I sip at my laptop with the rain poring down, at least we are on high
ground unlike many parts of a very flooded UK.

A bright pale gold, nose of spice and butter, wonderful. Again fat and
unctous for a 1ere cru chablis, long with floral finish.

My dear wife summed it up, a perfect chard for a wet and cool evening. I
think an Angludet 2000 with the steak.

At least the golf is being played, Tiger is struggling, as I watch he is
about to drive up the 18th.

JT