Zabina

Default very nice vegan recipe

Hi All

Thought I'd share a yummy recipe with you all..

Olive Oil
Juice of half a Lemon
1 stick Celery, chopped
Mushrooms, chopped roughly
Pumpkin, sliced into thinnish pieces (enough to cover the bottom of a <size
of your choice> casserole dish)
1 Onion, sliced
Tomatos, sliced (enough to cover the bottom of a <size of your choice>
casserole dish)
1 Capsicum (pepper), chopped
Tempeh, cubed - as much or as little as you like
Zucchini - sliced thickly
Garlic, Sea salt, fresh ground pepper (up to you) I like adding chopped
fresh coriander in the last stages.

You could probably put Eggplant (aubergine) in too.. though i haven't tried
that.

Layer the onion, pumpkin, tomatoes in your casserole dish, spread over the
pepper, celery, mushies & tempeh, drizzle with olive oil & lemon, season &
cover with foil and place in a moderate oven, after about 30 - 45 mins
uncover and toss, add the zucchini and let cook a further 15 mins or so. I
actually have a very slow oven so I cook mine a bit longer than this.. Just
cook until cooked!

Serve with Rice Noodles or Pasta

Yummo!

--
Zab

nice vegan woman Sonya[_3_] Vegan 0 19-04-2012 05:30 PM
Repost nice fish recipe PhilC General Cooking 0 22-01-2009 06:18 AM
nice fish recipe Pits09 General Cooking 1 17-01-2009 03:35 AM
Nice carrot salad recipe Ozgirl Diabetic 8 26-02-2006 02:19 AM
A Challenge To The Vegan Bakers: Help Me Modify This Recipe :Vegan Pumpkin Flax Muffins Steve Vegan 2 27-05-2004 05:07 PM