James A. Finley

Default What Grass?

"Danno" > wrote ...
> What is everyones experience with wheat grass?

< MOD SNIP>

The most vile tasting thing I have ever eaten.

Jim
Dee Randall

I bought a wheat grass grinder, grew some wheat grass (during the summer).
I never got into the growing tiers of wheat grass inside of the house. I
only did this for a month or two. It is a boring experience. If I HAD to
have wheat grass nutrients, I'd try to find some pills to take instead.

Hope this helps
Dee

GRASS Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 18-06-2014 02:14 AM
Grass Cuttings! Jeremy[_4_] Barbecue 9 27-07-2009 02:31 PM
Lemon Grass just us General Cooking 22 22-06-2008 10:19 PM
Wheat = Grass? hutchndi Sourdough 5 19-05-2006 09:33 PM